Tour 4 Days Visit: Cusco, Sacred Valley, With Overnight In Machu Picchu
- Style Trip
- Classic Tour
- Places to Visit
- Tour Length
- Daily Departures
- Group Size
- 6 Persons to more
- Physical Grade
- Welcome and transfer to the hotel.
- Welcome drink “coca tea” in the hotel.
- City Tour of Cusco including Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, and Tambomachay .
- Typical dances Show(Optional)
- Overnight in a hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. (full day)
- Buffet lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Overnight in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- Breakfast at hotel.
- 5:30 am. bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 am. Sunrise in Machu Picchu.
- Optional: Hike to Huaynapicchu mountain
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Bus down to Aguas Calientes.
- Train back to Ollantaytambo
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to your hotel in Cusco
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transfer from hotel to Cusco airport.
End of services
- Transfer Hotel / Train Station.
- Bus to Machupicchu.
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu.
- Guided Tour of Machupicchu (around 3 hrs).
- All transfers from your hotel to train station, tourist attractions and to airport .
- Tours to Machu Picchu.
- All transportation for the tours.
- Roundtrip tickets Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional english and spanish speaking guide
- Entrance tickets to all tourist attractions
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 1 breakfast at hotel
Recomendations and packaging list
- Insect Repellent
- Snacks (energy bars, chocolates, sweets, etc)
- Tennis shoes
- Water container or camel back
- Rain gear (rain jacket. or rain poncho)
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- First aid kit
- 20 liter daypack
- Hiking trousers and long-sleeved shirts.
- Trash bags
- Original passport
- Extra or emergency money in soles and USD cash
NOTE: If you are a student, you must carry your updated university card to benefit a discount of USD$20.00 American dollars.
WARNING: For those who want to climb Huayna Picchu mountain, Machupicchu mountain, Huchuypicchu mountain, or walk to the Sun gate or Inca bridge, please confirm those extra tickets at the time of booking your 4 day tour of Cusco, because those permits are subject to availability (maximum 400 places per day).
TRAIN CLASSES FOR YOUR TRIP TO MACHU PICCHU
EXPEDITION TRAIN :
The train cars of Vistadome train are steeped in the design of inca cuture, their seats are comfortable with large windows and tables. Just after the train will be going, you will be informed about the itinerary and the most important natural and man-made attractions you will look out your window. The expedition coaches has panoramic windows to enjoy the natural beauty as a good start of your journey to Machupicchu!!!!!!!!!
Entirely windowed carriages to enjoy a panoramic ride providing countless of photo opportunities. Travelling with Vistadome train connects you with the andean environment closely. Perurail provides first class personalized attention to enjoy a lifetime experience.
The Vistadome train has air conditioning and heating, leather ergonomic seats for the best comfort throughout the trip.The Vistadome train also provides food and drinks onboard a has a different service on board, which allows the traveler to submerge and feel the Andean culture through its landscapes, music, dances and even food carefully prepared with local ingredients.
Notes.- The train schedule is only confirmed day before the start of the trip, if you joined a group day before the start of the tour, we can not guarantee that you travel on the same train as the rest of the group.
Train schedule subject to change depending on Peru Rail’s schedule and availability.
To qualify as a student, it is necessary to have a valid ISIC-CARD. scan and send us an email copy at the time of booking.
Altitude Sickness.- Cusco is at an altitude of more than 11,000 feet above sea level, and in many surrounding areas, including Machu Picchu, it is also at high altitudes, though not as high as Cuzco. Altitude sickness can happen to anyone, including healthy people. Symptoms are usually not severe.
Certain medical conditions (such as respiratory diseases) or medications (such as sleeping pills) can increase the risk of high-altitude illness. It may be a good idea to check with your doctor before traveling. You can help your body to acclimatize and avoid altitude sickness through:
Drink plenty of water – at least 4 liters per day above other forms of liquids such as tea or soups , Avoid alcohol, tobacco, and substances that can interfere with a good supply of oxygen to the body or cause dehydration.
Small, frequent meals high in carbohydrates.
Getting regular medical rest.
Expedition Train: USD $ 295.00
This is for all the adventurous travelers who seek to discover all the journey details and arrange the trip itinerary according to their needs. The Expedition Train is the best alternative to go to Machu Picchu.
The Expedition Train is a service designed for the traveler’s comfort, with four passenger’s seats located in front of each other, so you can share your experience, and for the faithful backpack that is always with you we offer racks placed above the seats. Also, this train has panoramic windows, air conditioning and heating, and Andean music that creates a cheerful atmosphere.
Vistadome Service: USD $ 345.00
The Vistadome is recommended train for those who want to be in contact with the environment and appreciate the wonderful journey to Machu Picchu.
Surrounded entirely by glass and wagons with large panoramic windows offering incomparable scenic views and innumerous opportunities to capture amazing pictures. Vistadome travelers feel connected and part of the impressive landscape of Peru. The train provides to travelers on board a personalized and first level service to give them an unforgettable life experience.
- To qualify as a student, it is necessary to have a valid ISIC card. Scan the card and email us the copy at the time of your booking. We will then offer a USD $ 20.00 discount per student
- For children younger than 16, we offer a USD $ 20.00 discount (you also need to scan and email us a copy of the passport)
- For children younger than 7, we offer a USD $ 50.00 discount (same here: you need to scan and email the passport)
Or contact us at