CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
KALYPSO CUSCO ADVENTURES E.I.R.L reserves the right to cancel trips. (Refer to the above section for TRIP ITINERARIES, which mentions the rights of our company on cancellations and modifications of itineraries). The KALYPSO CUSCO ADVENTURES E.I.R.L is not responsible for additional expenses incurred by preparing for the trip (for example non-refundable advance purchase air tickets, clothing, equipment, visa fees, medical expenses, etc.).
If you cancel or leave a multi-day trip for any reason:
- All 50% deposits needed for the confirmation of any trek, tour, or package itinerary, are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Full payment is required 48 hrs prior to departure. In case of not being able to make full payment within the said time frame, an alternative payment system must be arranged and coordinated. Failure to do either of the above can result in the CANCELLATION of your tour.
- In case of delayed arrivals to Cusco (due to delayed flights, buses, etc.), KALYPSO CUSCO ADVENTURES E.I.R.L assumes no responsibility for missed tours or trek departures. KALYPSO CUSCO ADVENTURES E.I.R.L staff will do their best to accommodate and make the required modifications. However, all additional costs for such modifications will be added to the original trek, tour or package itinerary price.
- Trek cancellations as a result of illness, missed flights and any other reason made within 48 hours of the scheduled trek departure, are considered NO-SHOWS and will be subject to full payment without any possibility of a refund.
- In case of sickness while on the tour, emergency costs for transportation, etc. are not included.
- For any Inca Trail reservation (i.e. Inca Trail 2D, Inca Trail 4D, Salkantay + Inca Trail 7D, and Inca Trail 6D), cancellations, whether ahead of time or last minute, are considered NO-SHOWS and the full trek price must be paid.