Machu Picchu And Sacred Valley 2 Days Tour In Cusco
- Style Trip
- Classic Tour
- Places to Visit
- Tour Length
- Daily Departures
- Group Size
- 6 Persons to more
- Physical Grade
- Pick up from your hotel to the start of the tour.
- Tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas. (You will visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, 8am – 4pm)
- Buffet lunch
- Train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Hotel night in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town).
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30 am. Uploaded by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 am. Sunrise view of Machu Picchu.
- Guided Tour in Machupicchu
- Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return by train to Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Travel by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
This day tour the Sacred Valley tour that started at 8:30 am, collected from the hotel to go to Pisac, which is a typical market, with picturesque terraced fields on the mountain. Visit the Archaeological Site of Pisac. It is also famous for its fairs where you can buy beautiful handicrafts. Then we head to Urubamba where we have included a buffet lunch. Then we go to the Archaeological Park of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas living in the home of the Incas. Finally we will go to Ollantaytambo train station to board the train to Aguas Calientes. Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
After getting up early and have breakfast, go up to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we appreciate the spectacular sunrise this marvel. Then our tour guide made the citadel of Machu Picchu, for 2 hours, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Astronomical Calendar, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel. Will have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystical place. Then descend by bus to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, for transportation by bus to Cusco and take you to your hotel.
- Transfer Hotel / Train Station.
- Trips on bus to the citadel of Machupicchu.
- Entrance tickets to the citadel of Machupicchu.
- Guided Tour in Machupicchu (around 3 hrs).
Frequency: Every day.
- All transfers from your hotel, stations and tourist attractions to visit.
- Tours to Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- All transportation for the tours.
- Train tickets roundtrip Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
- Admissions to all the attractions to visit Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley.
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 1 breakfast in the hotel and a buffet lunch in the Valley.
Recomendations and packaging list
- Small personal backpack.
- Jacket for the cold.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses
- Insect Repellent.
- Video and photo camera.
- Chocolates and candies.
- Wear walking shoes or tennis shoes
- Bring canteens to enter Machu Picchu
- wear clothing according to the season (rain poncho, wind jacket)
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and/or articles for personal use.
- One lightweight backpack or briefcase per person of 20 liters.
- Camera or video camera.
- Extra money in national currency
- Comfortable trousers and long-sleeved shirts.
- Plastic bags for the waste produced by each one of you.
- Original passports or personal documents (with which reservations were made / copies are not accepted).
- Take with you the migration card with which you entered the country (it is necessary in case you spend the night in the town of Machu Picchu).
- Bring money in soles and not in dollars as the exchange rates are very low.
NOTE: If you are a student, you must carry your university card with the current date, whose benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 American dollars.
WARNING: For those who wish to visit the mountain of Huayna Picchu must confirm at the time of booking and is subject to availability of visit numbers per day (maximum 400 places per day).
TRAIN TYPES FOR YOUR TRIP TO MACHU PICCHU
EXPEDITION TRAIN :
The traveler in the Expedition will be comfortable and relaxed, in addition will be informed about the most important points that has this millenary route and that every adventurer should know.
The Expedition has wagons totally covered by panoramic windows so that the traveler is immersed in the beauty of the natural landscape, and make your experience to Machu Picchu begin in the train.
Surrounded entirely by glass, with cars with large panoramic windows that offer unparalleled scenic views and countless opportunities to take spectacular photographs, the traveler in the Vistadome connects and feels part of Peru’s breathtaking landscape. Perurail provides personalized attention and first class in which the traveler on board will live an unforgettable experience.
The Vistadome also has air conditioning and heating, leather seats that mold to the body providing comfort and relaxation throughout the trip.
The Vistadome has a different service on board, which allows the traveler to submerge and feel the Andean culture through its landscapes, music, dances and even food carefully prepared with local ingredients.
Notes.- The train schedule is only confirmed day before the start of the trip, if you joined a group day before the start of the tour, we can not guarantee that you travel on the same train as the rest of the group.
Train schedule subject to change depending on Peru Rail’s schedule and availability.
To qualify as a student, it is necessary to have a valid ISIC-CARD. scan and send us an email copy at the time of booking.
Altitude Sickness.- Cuzco is at an altitude of more than 11,000 feet above sea level, and in many surrounding areas, including Machu Picchu, it is also at high altitudes, though not as high as Cuzco. Altitude sickness can happen to anyone, including healthy people. Symptoms are usually not severe.
Certain medical conditions (such as respiratory diseases) or medications (such as sleeping pills) can increase the risk of high-altitude illness. It may be a good idea to check with your doctor before traveling. You can help your body to acclimatize and avoid altitude sickness through:
Drink plenty of water – at least 4 liters per day above other forms of liquids such as tea or soups , Avoid alcohol, tobacco, and substances that can interfere with a good supply of oxygen to the body or cause dehydration.
Small, frequent meals high in carbohydrates.
Getting regular medical rest.
Expedition Train: USD $ 295.00
This is for all the adventurous travelers who seek to discover all the journey details and arrange the trip itinerary according to their needs. The Expedition Train is the best alternative to go to Machu Picchu.
The Expedition Train is a service designed for the traveler’s comfort, with four passenger’s seats located in front of each other, so you can share your experience, and for the faithful backpack that is always with you we offer racks placed above the seats. Also, this train has panoramic windows, air conditioning and heating, and Andean music that creates a cheerful atmosphere.
Vistadome Service: USD $ 345.00
The Vistadome is recommended train for those who want to be in contact with the environment and appreciate the wonderful journey to Machu Picchu.
Surrounded entirely by glass and wagons with large panoramic windows offering incomparable scenic views and innumerous opportunities to capture amazing pictures. Vistadome travelers feel connected and part of the impressive landscape of Peru. The train provides to travelers on board a personalized and first level service to give them an unforgettable life experience.
- To qualify as a student, it is necessary to have a valid ISIC card. Scan the card and email us the copy at the time of your booking. We will then offer a USD $ 20.00 discount per student
- For children younger than 16, we offer a USD $ 20.00 discount (you also need to scan and email us a copy of the passport)
- For children younger than 7, we offer a USD $ 50.00 discount (same here: you need to scan and email the passport)
Or contact us at