Urubamba River Rafting
- Style Trip
- Classic Tour
- Places to Visit
- Tour Length
- Daily Departures
- Group Size
- 6 Persons to more
- Physical Grade
At 8:45 AM we will pick up our clients from their hotels in Cusco, and then begin our bus trip to the Urubamba River (1 hour and 15 minutes or so), once we arrive at the river, our guides will give you a safety talk (they will explain the equipment, navigation, rivers, rapids, etc.), then we will put on rafting equipment and, after that, we are ready to descend the river! !
We will put the rafts in the river and practice rowing and safety instructions with our guide and our rafting equipment…, then we will run the rapids class II and III for 2 hours and 30 minutes or so, after that; we will arrive at the final point, then we will change into our dry clothes, for lunch and then we will begin our trip back to Cusco, arriving at 5 pm or so.
NOTE: The rapids are catalogued as follows:
- Class I Flat water, lakes, low level rivers
- Class II Small rapids with small rocks
- Class III Rapids, Waves, Rocks, incredible for rafting
- Class IV Strong rapids, waves, very fun!
- Class V The most difficult level a person can run, really dangerous
- Class VI Not for running! Avoid!
* Always use your safety equipment
What is included in this program:
- Transportation from Cusco to the put-in at the river.
- All the rafting equipment, such as Helmet , Life jacket, paddle, self bailing Raft
- Spray Jacket, wet Suit , Safety kayaker.
- Professional English speaking Rafting guide
- Delicious lunch
- Transportation back from the River
- You need to take a complete set of dry clothing
- Sunblock, factor 50, recommended
- A small towel
- A Swimming suit to wear under the wetsuit
- A good positive mental aptitude
REQUIREMENTS FOR RESERVATION:
- Reservations are accepted if, and only if, the following information is provided:
- Full fill booking form
- A copy of your passport valid on the date of the trip
- FOR STUDENTS ONLY, a copy of the international student card (ISIC CARD) valid on the date of the trip.
IF YOU ARE SPENDING THE NIGHT:
- Tents with Mattresses
- Thatched roof for the tents
- One breakfast. Two lunches, One Dinner
- Sauna and Hot tub facilities
- Hot showers, toilets, fire place
- We have a nice bar and socializing area
Or contact us at