Inca Jungle 4 Days & 3 Nights
- Style Trip
- Adventure Tour
- Places to Visit
- Tour Length
- Daily Departures
- Group Size
- 6 Persons to more
- Physical Grade
The rain forest of Machupicchu, offers a new route, which involves making a trek to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, an Inca Trail recently discovered, the tour starts in the city of Quillabamba, a city of pleasant climate, parks and pools to Urubamba river bank, located at an altitude of 1.047 m with lush landscaping and warm. Combined with Inca trail overlooking a breathtaking chasm of about 500mt. combined with the beautiful landscapes, coca plantations, fruit trees, cocoa, coffee, etc. “Coca Leaf” which are cultivated in a legal and authorized by the Peruvian Government, this tour is an unforgettable experience. Four-day trip, which ends with the sun rise at the Inka city of Machu Picchu.
If you book a week before the start of your tour, will probably confirm the entrance to the Sacred Mountain of Waynapicchu.
At 7:00 am start the tour with a pickup from your hotel towards the city of Quillabamba. Passing through the highest point (4.500 m. a.s.l.) known as the Abra Malaga, Alfamayo Archaeological site and Inka tambo. We will through different micro-climates to reach the city of Quillabamba, located at 1.047 m The trip will last approx. 6 hrs. Arrive in the afternoon and visit the city, markets, tasting tropical fruits of the place.
Dinner and overnight in Quillabamba.
We started the day with healthy breakfast. We take a car to reach the town of Santa Maria and start walking for a short time along the paths through coffee plantations and the sacred leaf of the Incas “Coca leaf “tropical fruits besides oranges, bananas. After climbing for a while we connect with Inka trail, an original Inca Trail. There are great views along this section; we descend the impressive Inca staircase, while admiring the Vilcanota River Canyon. (Note, this is very difficult for people with vertigo or fear of heights!). We will have the opportunity to visit the coca plantations. Arriving in Santa Teresa, we can enjoy the hot springs “optional” entry fee is $ 2.00.
Dinner and overnight in Santa Teresa.
After breakfast, we head to the Machupicchu Hydroelectric day relatively easy because a 200m climb. Passing through beautiful landscapes, continue towards Machupicchu Pueblo through the gardens of Mandor. The hike takes about 6 hrs.
Dinner and overnight in Aguas Calientes.
Early breakfast in the morning and then take the bus to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. Later we will go to the top to see the sunrise.
Then take a private tour for more than 3 hrs. Or depending on the interest of tourists could also visit the Inka Bridge and the Sun Gate, after that you can explore the mysterious Inca city.
Return to the city of Cusco.
What is included in this program:
- Arrival and Departure Transfers.
- Transportation from Cusco to Quillabamba.
- Professional Travel Guide.
- Assistant Guide (for groups of 02 or more people)
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners and various snacks to eat throughout the day
- First Aid Kit
- Bus from/to Machu Picchu Inca City.
- 03 nights in Hostel
- Return train tickets in Tourism Service Expedition (Machupicchu-Ollanta and bus to Cusco) and transfer to hotel.
- Breakfast on the first day and lunch on the last day.
- Bus up and down Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes.
- Snacks and additional dishes.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu (USD 19)
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
NOTE: Entrance to Huayna Picchu must be confirmed at the time of booking and is subject to availability. (Maximum 400 places per day)
In order to send you all the information regarding how to book please send an email to: email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible sending you all the necessary information and / or responding to your concerns.
What to bring:
- Original passport (and International Student Card (ISIC) if you apply to this option)
- Hiking boots
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Wool Jacket, hat and gloves
- Comfortable Pants
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen (factor 35 recommended)
- Water for the first day
- Insect repellent
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Bath suit
- Rent of metal poles us $ 10.00 for the entire trip
- Single room supplement for nights U.S. $ 35.00.
- Return travel by train Vistadome.
Cancellations will have penalties to pay:
It is very important that you let us know where to contact you in Cusco at your arrival and before the trek to coordinate a previous meeting.
PRICING: Inca Jungle trail 4 Days / 3 Nights. Group service-Season 2019-2020
We have two prices For the Inca Jungle Trail 4 Days / 3 Nights.The price depends on the way back to the city of Cusco
TOUR BY CAR:
- Student: 170 USA Dollars
- Adult: 190 USA Dollars
TOUR BY TRAIN:
- Student: 240 USA Dollars
- Adult: 260 USA Dollars
STUDENT DISCOUNT: 20 USA dollars. If you are a student, you need to send us a copy/picture of both sides of your student card to verify, to get 20 dollars discount.
The student card must be an original student ID gives from the university in PVC material, and it must have the next requirements. University information, personal student information, student picture, and expiration date valid only for one year, it year must coincide with the year that student visits Machu Picchu. The discounts until 25 years old.
EXTRAS that we can arrange for you
- Huayna Picchu entrance ticket. USD 20
- Montaña Machu Picchu entrance ticket. USD 20
- UP-GRADE train to Vistadome – Panoramic train. USD 25 – Train at 16:22 (Check availability)
Or contact us at